- Engine to core barrel coupler included with the purchase of an engine.
- The core barrel engine drive has a special low gear ratio transmission appropriate for turning the barrel at a low speed.
- Use of benzene as fuel works very well at high altitudes.
2 stroke: COS-650-001, $499 USD
4 stroke: COS-660-001, $545 USD
- Our drills run at the desired RPMs to prevent the core barrel from being “over cored” and screwed in the ice. It has variable speed and reversing capabilities.
- Drill to core barrel coupler is included in each core system but can be purchased separately.
COS-610-001, $440 USD
- T-Handles are used to turn the core barrel by hand and are included with the purchase of a core system.
- These items can also be purchased separately.
COS-776-001, $94 USD